- "Welcome to Verteron, [Player Name]. I see you've brought your own armor. That's a relief.
- Our local Guardians whine about theirs all the time. Too old, too ragged, doesn't fit properly... I know, I know--soldiers complaining about their kit, what else is new?
- But the fact is, they're right. By now, most of them are wearing pieces someone else died in. That's bad for morale. I ordered more, but it hasn't arrived yet."
- "What's the delay?"
- "We're not sure. All our orders go through Trade Broker Sagirunerk.
- I've done business with him for the last few years, and his goods have always been acceptable.
- This time, though...the armor should have been here a month ago."
- "No wonder the Guardians are complaining."
- "Quite. This is unprecedented. Something must have gone wrong with the order.
- [Player Class], would you visit Sagirunerk and look into this for me?"
- My thanks. We're planning a raid on the Tursin Outpost soon, and if we had new armor before then, it would boost morale. And save lives.
- If Sagirunerk doesn't know what you're talking about, show him this receipt. All the details are there in writing, signed and sealed.
- If that doesn't work, you can always mention his chances of doing business with us again.
- "On my way."
- "Busy, eh? Can't be helped.
- I'll give it one more day. If Sagirunerk still hasn't come through, I'll pay him a visit."
- "Good luck to you."
- "Only best goods here! Quality Daeva can trust! Sagirunerk promise is promise you can believe in!
- You have doubts? Ask the Guardians!"
- "Speaking of them, do you recognize this?"
- "Ack! Centurion Hyacinte sent you? Poor Sagirunerk ! I lost sleep worrying over this order!
- Not my fault! It's all because of Nadaelo. He was supposed to make armor--we supply materials, wait, and nothing!
- Kind Daeva, will you go to Nadaelo and find out what happened? I have asked again and again...always nothing. Take this. This was agreement Nadaelo made with Gaurinerk. See? You take this, shove in his face, be big scary Daeva!"
- "I'll see what I can do."
- "See this, [Player Class]? This is armor made in the traditional Verteron style--Starturtle Shell and Starcrab Carapace on the outside, dense padding on the inside. You won't get through that with an ordinary blade.
- This set's not for sale, I'm afraid. I would make more, but I've got no decent materials.
- The Shugos keep pushing cracked shells and shoddy carapaces on me, pressuring me to work with them. There's nothing to be made from that junk, though."
- "Do you recognize this supply agreement?"
- "Ah, that's what brings you here.
- I can't believe they sent a Daeva to deal with this. Don't you have more important things to do?"
Hyacinte was worried that his soldiers were using old, worn-out armor, so he placed an order with Trade Broker Sagirunerk for new armor.
The delivery date was nearly a month ago and Hyacinte hasn't received a shipment. He asked you to see Sagirunerk and find out the reason for the delay.
Sagirunerk passed the blame to Nadaelo, who was contracted to make the armor. So you visited Nadaelo.