Quest Information Edit
- Destroy Worn Kalgolems and take their fragments to Midheim.
- Kalgolem Fragment (0/6)
Basic Reward Edit
Kill Worn Kalgolems found on the path to and in the Whispering Forest, and collect 6 fragments. Return to Midheim for your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "It was getting dark, and my husband still wasn't home. Rotenan was sitting at the window, and my spirits soared when he said "Father is here! I see him." and ran out the door.
- I hurriedly put some water to boil, but I heard a scream from outside. I ran out and saw an undead attacking Rotenan. I used my broom to separate them.
- Thank the Shedim Lords that the Watch heard our screams."
- "Did your husband ever return?"
- "When he came to his senses, Rotenan confirmed my fear that the undead who attacked him was his father. I guessed as much when he didn't return, but...
- I'm sorry...that was unbecoming of me. I didn't mean to speak of something so depressing.
- We owe so much to the Watch members, not just that incident, but for their continuing protection. I want to express my thanks to them."
- "Well, do you see those Worn Kalgolems down there? It turns out that a Kalgolem Fragment makes a very effective flint. It's so cold here, people need to start fires often. It isn't much, but I think it would be quite useful.
- So, I'm asking your help. Could you hunt those Worn Kalgolems for me?
- It would mean a lot to me to be able to do something for the vigilance committee."
- "Thank you. Please kill six Worn Kalgolems and collect a Kalgolem Fragment from each one.
- You will see many on the path leading down there, and also in the Whispering Forest.
- I will wait for your return, Daeva."
- "It will be done."
- "I understand if you have more important things to do.
- Sorry for wasting your time. You must be very busy.""
- It was tactless of me."
- "Think nothing of it."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Oh, hello. I didn't expect yo back so soon. I'm just making a coat for my son. I have some material from his father's old coat that I'm tailoring to fit him.
- I hope by wearing this coat he can keep the good memories of his father alive. He was a good man, and it's not his fault what happened.
- Did you manage to get a Kalgolem Fragment?"
- "Here's what I gathered."
- "Oh thank you! They may look like ordinary stones, but there's nothing better to use as a flint.
- I'll decorate them, of course, and put each one on a cord.
- Thanks to you I finally get to repay my debt to the watch."
Midheim told you the story of the night her husband became an undead. She then asked a favor of you. She wanted to show her appreciation to the Watch members who helped her and her son, and asked you to obtain fragments of Kalgolems, which are used as flints.
You obtained the Fragments of Worn Kalgolems for her, so she could make them into gifts for the Watch.