You found an axe handle while hunting. It looks as if it belongs to the woodcutter Namus.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- (This well-used axe handle has areas worn smooth over time.)
- (Cut into the bottom of the handle is a faint letter "N.")
- (Could it belong to the woodcutter, Namus?)
- "Oh, hello [Player Name]. What do you want?
- If it's not important, I have work to do--and I'm a bit behind right now."
- "Is this yours?"
- "My axe handle!
- I thought I'd lost this! I've been struggling along with a replacement handle--it's given me painful blisters.
- Thank you [Player Name]! Please, take this as a token of my appreciation."
You found an axe handle while hunting Brax at Cliona Lake. The letter "N" was carved into its bottom. Based on this initial, guessed the handle belonged to Namus. You returned the handle to him and received his thanks.
External Links Edit