Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- 2,100 XP
Talk with Muranes to obtain quest. Defeat 5 Smallhorn Kerubs at Ager's Farm. Report back to Muranes. Then defeat , and collect five of their fangs. Report back to Muranes. Now report to Mercenary Captain Kalio for your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Finally awake are we, [Player Name].
- I heard about your little nap. Not the most auspicious start to your new career, but perhaps we weren't working you hard enough.
- Well, that's about to change: I've got a new job for you."
- "Job? What job?"
- "The kerubin have overrun Ager's Farm.
- The farmlands have scattered, and the farmlands lie in ruins."
- "Listen carefully.
- You know ? He has a small farm near Cliona Lake. Anyway, he's in a bit of trouble. You see, Smallhorn Kerubs have completely overrun his farm.
- Ager and his farmlands have fled, and how his crops are in danger of spoiling before they can be harvested. That means people will go hungry, and more importantly, Ager won't be able to pay his grain tax to the Nobelium."
- "I'm listening."
- "Good. Well, a couple days ago the villagers all got together and tried to take back the farm. Needless to say, it didn't go well, and now there are even more Kerub than before.
- It's no surprise really: these locals make fine farmers, but they didn't stand a chance against those things. Anyway, this is where you come in. The village priest has asked for our assistance, and since this whole situation affects the Nobelium, the Captain has agreed to help.
- We need you to find those Kerubs and teach them a lesson they won't soon forget. Time is of the essence. [Player Name]--get going!"
- "I'll get on it right away!"
Intermediate Dialogue Edit
- "You've already handled the Smallhorn Kerubs?
- I've got to say [Player Name], you surprise me. It's a real shame you've lost your memory. I'd love to know what you were up to before you smacked your head. I'll have to find you some more challenging tasks before you get bored of this mercenary work...
- Come to think of it, I know exactly what your next job should be. Let me know when you're ready."
- "What do you have in mind?"
- "You did quite a job on the Kerubs, but as you've seen, we've hardly dented their numbers.We need a new plan.
- We've been studying their social structure, and it seems these creatures follow a strict hierarchy. We'll need to take out the strongest of the Kerubs first.
- Kill the Bigfoot Kerubars, and the rest should scatter."
- "Sounds reasonable."
- "I'm glad you agree, [Player Name]. Now go and kill Bigfoot Kerubars, and bring me five Kerubar Fangs as evidence.
- The Bigfoots look similar to the Smallhorn Kerubs, but they're far more violent.
- Remember, you're representing your unit out there. Failure is not an option. Now get going, and don't forget the fangs."
- "How could I? I'm off."
- After killing Bigfoot Kerubars
- "Back already?
- I trust you've got some Kerubar Fangs for me, then..."
- "Impressive, [Player Name].
- After that first job, I could see you had potential, but I expected this one to be more of a challenge. Clearly, your memory loss has not affected your combat abilities.
- Good work. Report to Captain Kalio for your pay."
- "Right away!"
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "The trade caravans are still stuck in Verteron, Utenion and Brutus have just started their watch, we need logistics from Sanctum, and Mires is...
- Ah, it's you [Player Name].
- You've finished your first two jobs, have you? Excellent! I'll inform the priest and see what else we can do to help. Here's your reward. Keep up the good work."
You received your mission from Muranes and defeated the Smallhorn Kerubs and Bigfoot Kerubs at Ager's Farm.
External Links Edit