Drive out the Klaws nesting in the south of Alsig Village.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
After getting the quest, head to the far end of Alsig Village Road heading south. Kill the required number of each type of Klaw and return to Mirka to collect your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Alsig Village seems quiet, but it's a trouble magnet. It started with Deltras and the Elyos, and it's not slowing down. Our Archons and the Watch protect the villagers from the Lepharists and Mau.
- But there's a new menace: Klaws scuttling around, south of Alsig Crossroad. A while back a scout killed a Klaw Spy near there.
- It's far from their usual haunts, and cold swamp's not their preferred habitat."
- "Recently we've seen more of them. Yeah, enough to threaten us. I checked personally. Looks like they're settling up a second habitat there.
- If I'd scoured the area when the first one was reported.... But it's not too late.
- There are only Klaw Patrols and Klaw Spys[sic], not Queen Klaw or workers. It's not a full hive yet."
- "Still time, then..."
- "We have to expel them before the Queens arrive. It's not too late, but there's no time to spare either!
- Even one Queen in there, and the nest will grow out of control. We'd have to abandon Alsig.
- But eliminate Klaw Patrols and Klaw Spys[sic] south of the village, and the Klaws will abandon the new nest."
- "Go south of the village, to the end of the Alsig Crossroad. They'll find you.
- Teach the Klaws that Alsig Village is a bad nesting spot.
- Of course, I'll get you a big reward."
- "For Alsig!"
- "Well, that's unexpected. You don't like to squash bugs?
- I don't know what to say.
- I'll...find someone else."
- "You do that."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "I just want to keep Alsig's people safe. It's the burden of the wings.
- Did you correct my mistake?
- The Klaw are smart. They know what a bloody nose means."
- "The nest's empty."
- " Perfect. As I said, they're not stupid. They'll take the hint and leave us in peace.
- One less thing scaring the townies...
- Take this. I know you'll find a good use for it."
Mirka missed signs that the Klaw were building a new nest south of Alsig. To save the town, she asked you to chase them away.
You cleared Klaw Spies and Klaw Patrols from Alsig Crossroad, to Mirka's great relief.
External Links Edit