Kobolds have stolen the Village Seal. The priest told you that no official documents can be made without the seal, so you promised to find it in the Dukaki Mine.
- Go to the Dukaki Mine and find the village seal in the stack of items.
- Get advice from .
Basic Reward Edit
- 22,350 XP
Kobolds stole the Village Seal. Without the Seal, no official documents can be made. At request, you are to go to the Dukaki Mine to find the seal. Unfortunately, you cannot get it unstuck from the stack of items. A Shugo in a cage nearby tells you the Kobolds glued all the items together.
- "The village is in trouble, Daeva. In times of conflict, symbols take on greater meaning. People cling to them.
- Unfortunately, under the cover of night, the Kobolds stole inside the Nobelium and swiped the Village Seal!
- I've made my feelings clear to . His response was, as ever, “No comment.”"
- "Is there anything we can do?"
- "The seal isn't just a token. It has practical uses. All our official documents are branded with its signet.
- What of Sanctum? Without official correspondence, we'll be cut off. They can't just trust any papers that come their way." :: "What's to be done?"
- "I don't suppose you could return the seal for us? It would be a great help! I wouldn't ask otherwise, believe me.
- I'm certain it's somewhere in the Dukaki Mine. Kobolds have a tendency to stack all their loot in one place, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
- Will you help?"
- "Oh, this is marvelous! Thank you. I can't tell you how grateful I am.
- Please, go to the Dukaki Mine and find the stack of stolen items. The Village Seal will be within it somewhere. You just have to look, not get caught, and bring it back.
- Good luck, friend!"
- "I understand. I'm sure you have many important responsibilities.
- It's just...if we don't get the seal back, the entire village is in danger of being forgotten.
- Will you reconsider?"
- "I'll think about it."
Intermediate Dialogue Edit
- Item Stack
- (This is a rather large stack of stolen items.)
- (Shining fragments of jewelry, precious stones, and trinkets lay scattered among the dirt and debris. Something catches your eye--something that looks as if it's only been put here recently.)
- (It must be the Village Seal.)
- "Aha! I'll take that!"
- (You pull at it, but the seal won't budge.)
- (It seems that all the items are stuck fast.)
- "Hmmm...there must be another way."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "Stupid Daeva! what are you doing in this place?
- Kobolds not like trespassers!
- If I spotted you, anyone can!"
- "I'm here for the Village Seal."
- "Oh, Village Seal. Sounds important, akakak!
- But you not get it like that. Kobolds stuck all shiny things together. I see. Sprayed some nasty stuff all over them they did.
- You listen to me. You won't pull it free. Better just go back home."
Kobolds stole the Village Seal. Without the Seal, no official documents can be made.
At Priest Santenius's request, you went to the Dukaki Mine and found the seal. Unfortunately, you could not get it unstuck from the stack of items.
A Shugo locked up nearby told you that the Kobolds had stuck all the items together.
External Links Edit