Kobolds stole jewelry from the village. Defeat them and return Naia's wedding gifts.
Quest Information Edit
- Find jewelry in the Dukaki Settlement and bring it back.
Basic Reward Edit
Optional Reward Edit
After getting the quest, go to the Dukaki Settlement. Kill a to get the ring. Kill until you get the bracelet and until you get the necklace. After getting all three items, return to Naia to collect your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "That man is all talk! Always saying he'll help, but when there's work to be done, he's nowhere to be seen.
- Lazy, good-for-nothing..."
- "What's the problem?"
- "Kobolds! Kobolds are always the problem! Sneaking in our homes, stealing...it's gone on too long.
- Every time I leave the house, they break in and take something. I'm afraid to turn my back for an instant.
- I can't even feed the Qooqoos without things going missing! This time, though...this time they've taken all my jewelry!"
- "At least it wasn't food."
- "You don't understand. They were wedding gifts from my husband. My bracelet, my necklace, my beautiful ring...all taken!
- I mean, I know he frustrates me, but at the end of the day, I still...I mean....
- I just want my jewelry back. Please go to Dukaki Settlement, kill those Dukaki Kobolds, and bring my things back to me."
- "Thank you. I hope you can find my things. They took my ring, necklace, and bracelet. I don't like thinking of their grubby little hands all over my jewelry.
- I expect the female Kobolds are prancing around, dressed up in MY things!
- You'll recognize them, of course. Female Kobolds wear skirts. I'm sure you'll find the jewelry on them."
- "On my way."
- "But...these were gifts from my husband. He may be a fool and a layabout...but he gave them to me for our wedding.
- If you won't help...I've lost everything."
- "Better luck come your way."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "My husband's still not back. I don't expect he has any idea what I've been going through.
- But tell me...did you have any luck? Did you find my jewelry?"
- "Right here."
Failed Item Check Edit
- "They aren't just baubles, you know. I told you, they have sentimental value.
- You can't expect me to go to the Dukaki Settlement and take on the Kobolds myself!
- You must see how much it means to me."
- "I'll be right back."
Successful Item Check Edit
- You have them! You've done it! I can hardly believe my eyes....
- I know they're not expensive--not even particularly well-made--but they mean the world to me. I'll never forget what you've done."
Naia said that Kobolds had stolen the jewelry her husband gave her.
At her request, you went to the Dukaki Settlement, defeated Dukaki Kobolds, and brought back the jewelry.
External Links Edit