Skuld is a mysterious girl standing on the coast near Anturoon Crossing in Ishalgen.
- Involved in quests
- "The tides are shifting...the sea breeze feels heavy against my face. The storm approaches.
- Once this storm passes, our world will be vastly different.
- Breathe it in, [Player Class]. Breathe in this vibrancy, this life you know.
- It will not last forever."
- "A storm is just a storm, girl."
- "Outward appearance should not limit your perception, [Player Name]. Some people appear more intelligent than they are...and some, less intelligent.
- You would do well to perceive others more deeply before you cast judgment on them."
- "I'll try."
- With quests
- "I can feel a change in the air. A storm is coming."
- Skuld was supposed to have different dialogue for players after they have ascended, but it seems it was never implemented. That dialogue should have been:
- "So it is done. You went to Pandaemonium a Human and returned a Daeva.
- I offer you my warmest congratulations, [Player Name]. You have joined the ranks of my master. Now you have the potential to save the world from itself.
- Until then, go serve the Asmodians as the Shedim Lords expect you to."
- "Blood for blood, Skuld."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.