- 35,800 XP
Travel northwest from Basfelt Village to the MuMu Village. Kill and and loot the hairpins. Return to Bergard to get your reward.
- "I knew Daevas had refined tastes, but I had no idea how refined!
- Today, Mirokin came to me looking for MuMu Hairpins!
- He said it was a gift or something...."
- "Quite a present!"
- "Oh, I refused his request. A peddler like me would be torn to bits in the MuMu Village, and I'm not immortal!
- He demands that I go, though! He can't do it because he's "busy assisting the Centurion."
- I don't suppose you're going that way? To you, [Player Class], filching a few MuMu Hairpins from the MuMu would be nothing!"
- "Thank you! You're literally saving my hide.
- The MuMu Herb Gatherers and MuMu Workers in the MuMu Village usually carry MuMu Hairpins. Mirokin wants five.
- You can have any money he gives me, I promise. I will wait for you here!"
- "See you soon."
- "It's all right. I didn't think you'd agree to it anyway.
- Such a stupid thing anyway... MuMu Hairpins.
- If I'm lucky, he'll forget he ordered them..."
- "How was the MuMu Village?
- Did you get those hairpins?"
- "Their owners weren't pleased...."
- "Hmmm....so this is a MuMu Hairpin...
- This is the first time I've seen one. It's more delicate than I expected. Quite beautiful! I see why Mirokin likes them.
- Thanks again! Here--for your trouble."
Mirokin ordered Bergard, a mortal, to steal him some hairpins from the MuMu village, a very dangerous job.
You went to the MuMu Village instead, killed the MuMu, collected their hairpins, and brought them back.