- 1 Environment
- 2 Instances
- 3 Housing
- 4 Skills
- 5 Character
- 6 Mounts
- 7 Items
- 8 NPCs
- 9 Quests
- 10 UI
- 11 Graphic Options
- 12 Legion
The proud Daevas of Elysea and Asmodae have fought their way into a newly discovered region of Balaurea, which had previously been hidden behind a veil.
Many humans and Daevas, as well as the members of Siel's Spear, were stranded in Balaurea after the Cataclysm. Cut off from Atreia and outside the Aetheric Field, they wandered their new home, hiding from the violent Balaur, until they arrived in Sarpan. Tiamat had farmed this area for Drana until it became barren, and no longer had any interest in it. For a while, the refugees lived there quietly, adopting Kamar as their stronghold, but eventually incurred Tiamat's wrath, and were forced to abandon Kamar and go into hiding. A powerful mysterious figure named Kahrun emerged to claim leadership of the Reians. He taught them to use Drana to increase their power, and they took the fight back to the Balaur. In the end, the Reians not only reclaimed Kamar and built a splendid city, but they also drove the Balaur from Sarpan.
Many dangers still threaten the region: frequent Dredgion infiltrations; Tiamat's legions trying to reclaim Sarpan; the powerful Sapiens; Tiamat's energy, which is eroding away the land; and more.
Tiamaranta is the stronghold of Dragon Lord Tiamat. Tiamat manipulated reality in various parts of the region into the Lands of Fissure, Gravity, Wrath, and Petrification—all to make the perfect conduits for Tiamat's specialized powers. The heart of each land, where the source of Tiamat's power is located, is guarded by Tiamat's trusted lieutenants.
In the center of the region lies a tremendous castle called Tiamaranta's Eye, which is connected to Tiamat's main fortress. While some regions of Tiamaranta, just like Sarpan, have been made neutral by Kahrun's Will, there are many contested areas where Elyos and Asmodians can fight, including Tiamaranta's Eye and the Balaur Legion Garrisons.
An Aetheric Field divides the Disputed from the Neutral Lands. It is accessed from the Aetheric Field Teleport Device found near the Windstream or the Aetheric Field.
The new regions of Sarpan and Tiamaranta contain brand new group areas and boss monsters.
Kisks cannot be installed around Kamar or the Hero's Discus in Sarpan, or around Rancora Fortress in Tiamaranta.
- Fixed the problem of characters reconnecting at Obelisk when they are try to reconnect in certain areas nearby the Inggison Illusion Fortress.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to get through impassable doors using certain skills.
- Fixed a problem where Kisks could be installed in specific areas inside the fortresses in Inggison and Gelkmaros.
- Added a no-glide zone to the Abyss Bridge in the Arena of Discipline in the Crucible Coliseum.
- Modified some terrain in the following locations:
- Around the Altar of Avarice in Inggison.
- Near the Nute Warrens in Heiron.
- Near Lankusis Plateau in Eltnen.
- In the Crucible Coliseum.
Seven new and very different instances have opened their doors. Round up your most trustworthy allies to defeat the boss monsters within them and acquire their excellent rewards.
|Rentus Base||59+||12 hours||6|
|Elementis Forest||57+||22 hours||12|
|Argent Manor||57+||22 hours||12|
|Aturam Sky Fortress||55-60||22 hours||1|
|Muada's Trencher||57-60||22 hours||12|
|Teraht Dredgion||56-60||2 hours||N/A|
|Satra Treasure Hoard||56-60||22 hours||6|
Long ago, the dragon Raksha gathered its followers and challenged Tiamat. However, it couldn't defeat the great Dragon Lord, so Tiamat cast the rebels into a deep pit and sealed them in, posting trusted guards to the entrance. Recently, seeing the Reians garnering more support from Elyos and Asmodian troops, Tiamat decided to resurrect Raksha and unleash it upon Tiamat's enemies. The Reians' excellent information network heard about this plan, and scouts were dispatched to locate Raksha's prison. They followed some Balaur guards, and discovered the entrance to the prison. Now that the prison has been located, the Reians are asking for help from both the Elyos and the Asmodians, in order to stop the dragon's resurrection...
Both Elyos and Asmodians can enter through the "Raksang Entrance" located in the Satrakand region of Sarpan.
Kisks cannot be installed in certain parts of Raksang.
The Reians built a secret fortress in the canyon between Tiamaranta and Sarpan in order to launch an extensive counterattack against the Balaur. They raised many troops in the secret fortress and made preparations for the fight, crafting and stockpiling weapons and armor.
Unbeknownst to them, the leader of this counterattack, Merops, was conspiring with Brigade General Vasharti, a lieutenant of Tiamat's, and leaked information about the secret fortress. Merops opened an abyss gate allowing Vasharti's legion to infiltrate the fortress. The Reians bravely fought against the sudden onslaught, but the Balaur were too many, and the fortress eventually fell. Numerous Reians who had been stationed in the fortress were slaughtered.
Some of the surviving Reian soldiers escaped and sought help. They are requesting fellow Reians to send reinforcements to recapture the fortress. The Balaur have placed troops on all the roads leading to the fortress, and have prepared many defensive measures in case the Reians and Daevas lead any kind of counterattack.
Both Elyos and Asmodians can enter through the "Road to Rentus Base" located in Tiamaranta's Balaur Cavalry Base.
Elementis Forest/Argent Manor
Elementis Forest has been home to spirits since the beginning of time, and is the source of many of the sprits that found their way into Balaurea and Atreia. Until recently, their power was so strong that nobody else could enter.
The Reian sorcerer Davlin knew that this place was the source of the spirits, and so came here to research them. She had her Golems build a mansion there, and lived and worked there successfully for a while. But Zadra, the Drakan sorcerer, craved the power both of the spirits and of Davlin's Golems. He imprisoned Davlin, and took over her mansion and Golems. Then, he took up her research where she had left off, and hit upon the idea combining the power of the spirits and that of the Golems.
The Reians, after not hearing anything from Davlin for a while, started to worry, and they are asking their friends among the Elyos and Asmodians to find out the current status of the Reian sorcerer and to rescue her.
Both Elyos and Asmodians can enter through the "Elementis Forest Entrance/Argent Manor Entrance" located in Sarpan's Elementis Forest area.
Aturam Sky Fortress
Tiamat's Balaur have powerful air troops, which they deploy either to attack Daeva-owned fortresses, or to defend the Bulwark from the Elyos or Asmodian forces that are trying to infiltrate. Aturam Sky Fortress, located on a floating island in Sarpan, is in charge of organizing and supplying the aforementioned air troops. The Reians, having decided that it is impossible to face off with the Tiamat as things were, dispatched infiltration forces into the fortress to shut it down. But realizing that such a feat cannot be done alone, they now call upon the Elyos and Asmodians for aid.
Both Elyos and Asmodians can enter by talking to "Silion", who is in Garldar village in Sarpan.
When entering Aturam Sky Fortress for the first time, you can reach the last boss monster only after completing the quests given by the NPC Hariken.
A box of highly-enriched experimental Dratamin rolled into one of Tiamat's Fissures. Sand bugs living underground ate the Dratamin, and began to mutate. A small number of Drakan troops went into the Fissure in order to retrieve the box, and when they saw that it was all gone, they became angry and tried to kill the creatures. In the end, they were beaten and devoured.
When the sand bugs consumed the Drakan, they absorbed the Drakan's consciousness, memories, and language. One, who preyed on the highest-ranking Drakan, became more powerful and intelligent than all the others, and came to be known as Empress Muada.
Both Elyos and Asmodians can enter through "Muada's Trencher" in Sarpan's Sabat Twilight region.
There is one quest associated with Muada's Trencher: [Daily/Alliance] The Empress Must Die. It's for both Elyos and Asmodians, and is given by Betios in Kamar.
The Reian-Elyos-Asmodian alliance is a real threat to Tiamat. It has been losing the Hearts more and more often, so it decides to take extreme measures, sending out the Terath Dredgion. It's clear that the Daevas don't stand a chance against the powerful warship, unless they can get inside and neutralize it. Their orders are to infiltrate the Dredgion, and to annihilate any opposition they find. The Reians realize that the Elyos and the Asmodians are fighting each other inside the Dredgion, but they need the help, so they decide not to press the issue.
Anyone from level 56 - 60 can enter, and there is no prerequisite quest. This is a PvPvE dungeon that the Elyos and Asmodians can both enter at the same time.
The Terath Dredgion is only available during 3 specific periods each day. When the instance becomes available, an icon will appear to all eligible characters in the bottom right corner of the screen. Enter either by clicking this button, or by talking to the NPC in Rancora Fortress.
- Asmodian NPC: Alluna
- Elyos NPC: Rokus
The re-entry cooldown time for the Terath Dredgion is 2 hours.
Satra Treasure Hoard
Reian agents, on a covert operation to recover Siel's Relics, discovered this secret storeroom containing the treasure of the Satra Legion, and all of Satra's war funds. The agents notified Adella, the Tiamaranta Expedition Governor, and she made it a priority to seize the war funds. She couldn't spare a larger military force, and the agents were unable to succeed on their own, so Adella requested the help of Elyos and Asmodian commanders to recommend their most capable Daevas to assist with the operation.
The Satra Treasure Hoard instance has has two difficulty levels - normal and difficult. It can be accessed by an underground passage, the location of which depends on which Hearts of Tiamat's power the Daevas occupy.
How to access the different difficulty versions of this instance:
- The normal difficulty version is through an 'Unstable Passage' that appears inside a Heart that is occupied by friendly Daevas. (You cannot use the passage in a Heart occupied by the enemy.)
- If you want to try the difficult version, make sure your race is occupying at least two Hearts, and then enter the instance through the 'Neglected Maintenance Tunnel' located in Tiamaranta's Eye.
- Only the group leader can choose the difficulty level of an instance, and other group members can only use the entrance corresponding to the level the leader has selected. (E.g. If a group leader chose the difficult version, the group members can enter only through the 'Neglected Maintenance Tunnel'.)
In the normal version, you can obtain Platinum Medals, while the difficult version offers Mithril Medals as well as Platinum Medals.
Changes to existing instances
- Steel Rake
- There are now two versions of Steel Rake, for solo and group play.
- Added the Steel Rake Cabin for solo players by taking the mid level out of the existing Steel Rake instance.
- The existing Steel Rake is only for groups, and now consists of the upper and lower levels only.
- The now-separated Steel Rake instances have separate cooldowns.
- Placed an emergency exit at the starting point of Steel Rake.
- Fixed the problem of some monsters in Steel Rake repeatedly respawning.
- Added new NPCs that can send the player into Steel Rake.
- Added an entrance icon for the instance on the map.
- Fixed a bug causing background music not to play.
- Taloc's Hollow
- Taloc's Hallow can now be entered by players up to level 60.
- Taloc's Hallow now has a cooldown of 22 hours.
- Characters of level 56 and above who apply to enter the "Crucible Coliseum" will be matched with other characters of the same level range.
- When a character dies and resurrects in the "Crucible Coliseum," the duration of resurrection buff will now vary according to ranking.
- In the Arena of Discipline and the Discipline Training Grounds, if one player has 1500 points more than the other, it will now cause the training to end.
- Removed the buff that was given to the 2nd place character at the start of the 3rd round in the Arena of Discipline and the Discipline Training Grounds in the Crucible Coliseum.
- Increased the maximum score that can be obtained in the Arena of Discipline and the Discipline Training Grounds in the Crucible Coliseum.
- We changed the location and respawn time of the Sacred Relics inside the Crucible Coliseum's Arena of Discipline and Discipline Training Grounds.
- Fixed the bug where the background color of the character tooltips in the Arena of Chaos and Chaos Training Grounds differed according to whether the character was of the friendly or hostile race, allowing players to tell the races of their opponents.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players could see names of other characters (who were refusing View Detail access) in the Arena of Chaos and the Chaos Training Grounds, by using the View Detail function.
- Multi-fire cannon items can no longer be used inside the Crucible Coliseum.
- Changed the UI of the Training Results window shown to the character that has won the first place in the 'Crucible Coliseum.'
- Fixed some of the geographic features of Arena of Discipline in Crucible Coliseum.
- The problem where the skill casting with the remaining casting time is still left with the casting gauge in the 'Crucible Coliseum' after stages change is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where a group member's status window was displayed as inactive upon entering the Empyrean Crucible.
- Added audio greetings to the Recordkeeper of Crucible Challenge.
- Beshmundir Temple
- Removed the subordinate monsters that used to appear alongside Dorakiki the Bold in Beshmundir Temple.
- Players can no longer resurrect themselves inside the Dredgion by using Tombstones of Revival and Reviving Elemental Stones.
- Udas Temple
- Fixed a bug that caused Udas Patrollers in Udas Temple to keep appearing even after their death.
- Fixed some of the effects of the Infernal Rift skill used by the Maker in "Lower Udas Temple."
- Fixed the problem of the changed Windstream not activating after killing Dalia Charlands and Captain Murugan during "Esoterrace."
- Increased the rewards of some of the Treasure Boxes that appear in "Esoterrace."
- Padmarashka's Cave
- Destructive Claw effects used by Padmarashka in "Padmarashka's Cave" can no longer be lifted.
- Abyssal Splinter
- The treasure box that appears in the 'Abyssal Splinter' can now be acquired by characters up to level 60.
- Multiple instances
- Characters that are level 55 or above can also receive Treasure Chests in "Krotan Chamber," "Miren Chamber," and "Kysis Chamber."
- In certain instances, players will now resurrect at the beginning of the instance after dying.
- Fire Temple, Udas Temple, Lower Udas Temple, Taloc's Hollow, Kromede's Trial, Haramel, Abyssal Splinter
- Changed the cooldown time and the prerequisites for some instances.
- Some of the monsters' stats in 'Haramel' and 'Dark Poeta' have been downgraded in accordance with changes in the entry level requirements.
- Players can now own housing in one of the new residential areas, Oriel and Pernon.
- The existing Elyos zones Heiron and Inggison now have 15 houses each.
- The existing Asmodian zones Beluslan and Gelkmaros now have 15 houses each.
- Oriel and Pernon, which are primarily residential districts, each have 500 houses ranging across five different types (Palace, Estate, Mansion, House, and Studio).
- Free Studios are available to all characters starting at level 21, by doing a series of quests ending with [Elyos] <And A Home for Every Daeva> and [Asmodian] <Be It Ever So Humble>.
- Starting quests are available from NPC Izunius (the Oriel Teleporter) for Elyos, and Hariton (the Pernon Teleporter) for Asmodians.
- Completion quests:
- table here
- Palaces, Estates, Mansions, and Houses are available via auction.
- Studios share a Studio entrance in Oriel (Elyos) and Pernon (Asmodian).
- Palaces, Estates, Mansions, and Houses have their own addresses and can be entered from those places.
- A new skill, Homeward Bound, allows you to return to your house.
- The skillbook for this skill is obtained as a reward for the new level 21 Studio acquisition quest.
- Signs indicate whether or not a house is for sale.
- Each house type in each region has a minimum level requirement for players to bid in the auction. Characters who do not meet the requirements cannot participate in the auction.
- You can list your house for auction from 00:00 Monday to 24:00 Friday through the Real Estate Auctioneer, Butler, or a signpost.
- Bidding takes place from 12:00am Monday to 12:00pm Sunday.
- The first housing auctions will begin shortly after 3.0 launch.
- When the auction closes on Sunday at noon (12:00) auction, if a bid is placed when there are 5 minutes or less remaining, the auction will be extended, up to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- At the end of the auction, the character with the highest bid will receive the house.
- A character cannot bid on more than 2 houses at the same time.
- A character may only use one house at a time. If you already own a house when you win a new house at auction, a 2-week grace period begins, during which time the new house cannot be used.
- If the character sells the existing house to another character the new house may immediately be used.
- At the end of two weeks, if the existing house is not sold, ownership of that house is revoked, and the house is automatically listed for auction. Some of the old house's cost will be refunded, and the new house may now be used.
- If you sell all of your houses at auction and no longer own any housing, you can receive a Studio from the Studio NPC again.
- Asmodian NPC: Sarrik
- Elyos NPC: Parrine
- Houses are subject to a weekly maintenance fee.
- If the maintenance fee is not paid, 1st and 2nd warnings are given. If the house maintenance fee is not paid over 2 weeks, ownership is revoked and the house is listed for auction. Some of the house's cost is refunded to the owner.
- The resale price for a studio is 4,000,000 Kinah.
- You can decorate the interior and exterior of your house using the Decorate function.
- Click the house-shaped button located at the bottom right upon entering your house to enter Decorate mode.
- Inside the house, you can decorate the wall and floor, or place interior items.
- Outside, you can decorate the roof, walls, frame (lumber frame), door, yard, fence, or place exterior items.
- Interior and exterior items can be purchased from the Residential Facility Merchant, House Manager, Furniture Merchant, and other NPCs in the villages.
- Special decorative items can be acquired through crafting, collection, quests, merchants, and drops.
- Interior items for houses can be acquired from bosses in certain instances.
- You can acquire wallpaper, Guestblooms, etc. from the Vintage Grab either in Prosperity's Light village in Oriel, or in Glory's Light village in Pernon.
- You can acquire interior items from:
- Traveling Shugo merchants that appear in 8 places throughout Oriel and Pernon at certain times of day.
- Monsters appearing in four places in Oriel and Pernon at certain times of day.
- Certain installed items give out other items, or have special functions.
- Place Hearthblooms and Guestblooms inside your house, and tend them with fertilizer given by your butler. Hearthbloom and Guestbloom give out various items and perform different functions.
- Installing storage furniture inside the house allows you extra storage space in addition to your personal warehouse.
- Employ staff to gain access to certain stores and warehouses from inside your house.
- Use the Decorate function to customize your house's exterior appearance. There are currently 3 options available for Houses and 2 for Mansions. Alternate exteriors for Estates and Palaces will be added in a future update.
- Set access permissions and signpost content through the signpost or the butler.
- Players can expel visitors from the house by talking to the butler.
- You can use the Relationship Crystal in your house to move to your friend's house.
- All housing types have a Crystal installed: Palaces, Estates, Mansions, Houses, and Studios.
- Select the name of the friend you want to visit through the Relationship Crystal, and you will be teleported to the house you selected.
- Use the Relationship Crystal at their house to return to your house.
- Check your friends' house access and addresses in the Relationship Crystal menu.
- You cannot teleport to a friend's house that has been listed as private.
- Added different reward buffs according to the quality of house owned:
- When you own housing, a buff icon indicating the effect will be displayed alongside other buffs.
- Housing Scripts are mini programs that you can create in your house to get certain fun effects.
- Talk to your butler and select Edit Script from the menu to open the Script Window.
- Click "+" at the top of the Script dialog to open up a list of sample scripts that you can add.
- You can freely edit the Scripts to get them to have different effects.
- The ‘Greeting' script has a feature to allow users to define variables more easily.
- Use the arrow to expand the Edit Script window and click the blue link text to get a pop-up allowing you to input text, or choose from a drop-down, to define a particular variable throughout that script.
- We will apply this to other scripts in future builds.
- With the new level cap of 60, new skills and new levels of existing skills have been added.
- Elyos may acquire the skills in Sanctum from the Protectors Hall and the Cloister of Kaisinel. Asmodians may acquire the skills in Pandaemonium from the Capitol Building and the Convent of Marchutan.
- You can now acquire skills in the ship Elgaeb for Elyos and Habrok for Asmodians in the Sarpan mobile fleet.
- * KNOWN ISSUE: The chanter skill Thunderbolt Strike is accidentally named Flashbolt, the same as the new level 56 Cleric skill. This will be corrected in a future update.
- The new Multicast skills can be repeatedly used, similar to chain skills.
- The number of repeats for multicast skills display with an arrow in the upper right corner of the icon.
- Multicast skills pop up in the chain notification just like chain skills.
- Players can now use "Remove Shock I" even when silenced.
- The Altered State Resist for the Gladiator/Templar skill "Unwavering Devotion I" has been reduced from 1000 to 800.
- Fixed the issue of selling 2 of the same Stigma Stones as "Siegebreaker III" for Gladiators and Templars.
- Fixed a bug with the Gladiator's skills "Explosion of Rage I~IV" "Seething Explosion I ~ IV" in which the animation didn't display correctly when the skills were used midair.
- Fixed the skill animation of the Gladiator's "Wrathful Strike IV" skill.
- Reduced the cooldown for the Templar's "Steel Wall Defense I" skill from 12 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Added strong enmity to the Templar skill: "Incite Rage I ~ V". This lasts for 5 seconds, and then disappears. .
- Changed the formula for calculating the attack power of the Templar skill: "Break Power I ~ IV".
- Fixed the tooltip description of the Templar's "Break Power IV" skill.
- Fixed the tooltip descriptions for the Asmodian Templar skills "Chastisement of Darkness I - V".
- Added an effect to the Assassin's "Killer's Eye I" skill, which increases Magical Accuracy by 300.
- Reduced the cooldown for the Assassin's "Sprint I" skill from 30 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the cooldown for the Assassin's "Wind Walk I" skill from 30 minutes to 1 minute.
- Reduced the cooldown for the Assassin's "Oath of Accuracy I" skill from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
- Increased the HP drain for the Assassin's "Blood Rune I ~ II" skill.
- The following Assassin skills may now be used while moving:
- "Assassination I ~ III"
- "Agonizing Slash I ~ IV"
- "Agony Rune I ~ II".
- Increased the Magical Accuracy for the Assassin's "Blinding Burst I" skill.
- Increased the accuracy effect for the following Assassin "Pain Rune" skills:
- "Darkness Rune I"
- "Rune Swipe I"
- "Pain Rune I ~ IV"
- "Signet Silence I"
- "Blood Rune II"
- Increased the Magic Boost effect of the Sorcerer's "Robe of Flame I ~ III" skills.
- Increased the Magic Boost effect of the Sorcerer skill: "Zikel's Wisdom I" from 300 to 500.
- Decreased the damage inflicted by Lightburst II and Shadowburst II, used by the Sorcerer.
- Reduced the duration of the fear effect that the Spiritmaster's "Fear I" and "Fear Shriek I" skills have when used on enemy players.
- Increased the range of the Spiritmaster's "Spirit Substitution I" skill from 10m to 20m.
- Fixed the problem of not being able to put on "Spirit Ruinous Offensive I" Greater Stigma Stone while having Spiritmaster Asmodian "Cyclone Servant III - VI" on.
- Fixed the issue of the damage absorption of "Stone Skin II - IV" being less than the previous level before the level-up for Sorcerers and Spiritmasters.
- Fixed the sound effect for the Spiritmaster skill "Hand of Torpor I".
- Fixed a problem where the additional damage of the Spiritmaster skills "Weaken Spirit I - V" didn't work on spirits in certain areas.
- Added a Magic Suppression +100 effect to the Cleric/Chanter skill "Blessing of Rock I".
- The Smite I – VI skills used by Clerics and Chanters now have a cooldown of 1.5sec. instead of 2 seconds.
- Added a Stumble resist to the Cleric's "Prayer of Focus I ~ II" skills. Resistance to Fall and Magic Suppression has also been added, and the casting time has been changed from 1 second to instantaneous.
- The Cleric's Immortal Shroud I can now block magic attacks as well.
- Decreased the time it takes to dismiss a summoned spirit from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Fixed the tooltip description of the Cleric's "Immortal Shroud I."
- Cleric's "Summon: Healing Servant III" Stigma Stone now display the correct name.
- Added a Magic Suppression +100 effect to the Chanter's "Blessing of Stone I" skill.
- Fixed the issue of Chanter's "Hallowed Strike I - V" skill being cancelled by using potions.
- The debuff from the Chanter skill "Booming Smash III" can now be removed by skills and items, as intended.
- Increased the level cap from 55 to 60.
- Added new Magic Suppression and Magic Defense stats.
- Increased the cap for Magic Boost.
- Energy of Repose now applies from level 10 onward.
- Reduced the amount of XP required to level up beyond level 46.
- Energy of Repose and Energy of Salvation have also been adjusted appropriately.
- When receiving a heal or buff from an ally, auto targeting will no longer occur.
- Fixed a bug where learned motions did not show up correctly in the skill list.
- Fixed a bug where the Paralysis Godstone was applied to Guardian General transformations.
- There are areas in the new Oriel and Pernon regions where you can restore Energy of Repose, up to 15%.
- HP and MP can also be restored along with Energy of Repose.
- Fixed a bug where characters would suddenly rise vertically for no apparent reason in certain situations.
- Characters can no longer sit while in an Altered State.
- Added a new emote allowing players to lie down on a bed. Just ‘use' the bed and the character will lie down.
- Added mounts that can be used for fast travel.
- Mounts are inventory items that you must use in order to ride.
- You can move, fly, and glide while astride your mount. Mount speed is fixed and is not proportional to your character's speed.
- There are certain mount types that allow for full sprint (accelerate).
- While riding the mount, you can accelerate by pressing the <R> key and move vertically upward by pressing the <R> key when in flight.
- When you have at least as much available flight time as the mount uses per second, sprinting is available.
- While riding a mount you can:
- Speak to NPCs.
- You will not be able to:
- use items, skills, or engage in combat.
- Have a pet out (any active pets will be dismissed).
- If you enter an instance while on a mount, it will be dismissed.
- If you are damaged while on a mount, there is a chance you will be dismounted.
- If you are hit with certain movement-impairing Altered States, you will be automatically dismounted, while other non-movement impairing Altered States have a chance to dismount you.
- Entering a Trade Broker area while on a mount will cause you to be automatically dismounted.
- You can purchase certain mounts from special merchants in the residential areas (Oriel and Pernon).
- You can acquire mounts from instance boss monsters or monsters that appear in residential areas.
- A Handicrafting Master can craft mounts invented by the ancient Reians.
- Added new Mithril Medals.
- Mithril Medals may be acquired through quests or from the Coin Fountains You may use the Coin Fountains in the new Sarpan area, as well as Tiamaranta, and each race's residential district (Oriel and Pernon).
- Added a new construction skill that allows players to craft decorations for houses.
- Furniture can be crafted in the crafting zone in capital cities (Sanctum and Pandaemonium), or in the residential areas (Oriel and Pernon).
- Added new designs to each crafting profession.
- Adjusted the skill Levels of some existing designs.
- Added a design deletion function.
- Added an option to forfeit Expert/Master crafting status.
- Visit the crafting master for that profession and pay the fee in order to forfeit your status.
- You will no longer have access to the Expert/Master recipes for that profession.
- However, this will open up the opportunity to become an Expert or Master in another profession.
- Added new Focused Learning crafting stations that increase skill level faster than the existing stations.
- These are located in the crafting zones in the residential areas (Oriel and Pernon).
- In order to use these stations, players will need a crafting boost item as well as the crafting materials.
- The crafting boost items are sold by each crafting merchant.
- The Tigraki Workshop merchant in the crafting district of each race's capital (Sanctum and Pandemonium) now sells Heliotrope Crystal designs.
- Added an augmenting system for items, which activates additional options (similar to conditioning).
- These items can be augmented using AP.
- Only some items can be augmented.
- There are 2 stages of augmenting.
- As with conditioning, augmentation is consumed over time. The rate depends on combat behavior (attacking, blocking, skill use).
- When you fuse 2 weapons that have been augmented, the magic effects of both weapons are applied to the item created.
- You cannot fuse a weapon that can be augmented with a weapon that can be conditioned.
- Augmenting can be done through these NPCs.
- Added a random item stat system.
- Some, but not all, items will have random stats applied.
- When you acquire an item, there's a certain chance that a specific stat changes.
- Added new Academy items that can be purchased with the Crucible Insignias and Courage Insignias.
- Added new Academy items that can be equipped at level 60.
- Changed the NPCs that sell level 2 conditioning items.
- Added level 60 Abyss items, which may be purchased from the distributors in the major temples for each race, as well as in Sarpan.
- Level 60 abyss armor has class and type restrictions.
- Some Abyss items have rank-related equip restrictions.
- Some Abyss items may be eligible for augmenting.
- If you are no longer eligible for the item because your Abyss Rank drops while you have the item equipped, the item will automatically be unequipped after a certain period of time.
- When that item is armsfused with another, the higher restriction will be applied.
- Items may be purchased regardless of rank.
- Reduced the number of Abyss Points required to purchase Greater Stigmas.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items have an incorrect appearance.
- You can now obtain an "Opportunity Token" from the Crucible Coliseum's Arena of Discipline or Arena of Chaos depending on the results.
- Arena of Chaos: Given to characters ranked 4~10 (according to rank)
- Arena of Discipline: Given to the character ranked 2nd
- Opportunity Tokens can be exchanged for a Box of Opportunity from the distributor for each race.
- The following items can be acquired from the Box of Opportunity.
- Bead items may only be used inside the Coliseum. They can be used again after a cooldown of 10 minutes.
- By using a Crucible Coliseum Transformation Bead, the character can transform into a monster for a certain period of time.
- Certain stats will increase while transformed, and three new skills can be used.
- Fixed a bug where the Noble Tac Officer's leather set did not appear properly.
- The legion cape will now appear the same regardless of race or gender.
- Fixed a bug where the Special Ordnance Quartermaster in Inngison and Gelkmaros would sell items to enemy characters.
- The names of the newbie regions' gatherables have been changed as follows:
- Fixed the issue of the preview pop up window when re-buying the items.
- Abyss items can no longer be extracted by Extraction Tools.
- Stormwing's Pauldrons can now be reskinned.
- Fixed the tooltip to give the correct duration of the buff from Crucible Coliseum items.
- Fixed the problem of Shield Distributors of each race's temples (Cloister of Kaisinel and Convent of Marchutan) selling Level 50 Abyss Items.
- Fixed the tooltip information about Manastones socketed in equipped items.
- Felicitous Socketing now works on a wider range of items, including new items up to level 60.
- Buying Solorius Costumes at the Angelic Frippery store will no longer consume [Event] Solorius Coins.
- Fixed a problem with some Crucible items that had the wrong stats when Deep Conditioned.
- Fixed an issue with certain crafting designs that showed the wrong number of required ingredients.
- Fixed the abnormal graphical effects displayed by certain items that were enchanted to level 15.
- Changed the minimum level for re-skinning items to level 10.
- Changed the names of many of the scrolls that reset instance cooldowns for consistency:
- Changed the locations of monsters in the following locations, removing wander mobs to make things easier:
- We changed the monster placement and level to enable small group play in:
- We changed the monster placement and level to enable solo play in:
- Heiron: Certain areas of Kishar Village and Indratu Barracks.
- Beluslan: Hoarfrost Outpost.
- Fixed a bug with the Esoterrace boss, Dalia Charlands, where using certain skills on its summoned Greenfingers mobs would break their combat patterns.
- We fixed the issue in which the sensory skill used by Isbariya the Resolute, the boss of Beshmundir, would apply to spirits as well.
- We fixed the issue in which Komu of the Crucible Challenge would not summon spirits before using the shield skill.
- The "Zephyr Deliveryman" now does not get attacked when delivering express mail.
- Fixed the problem of Balaur Protector at the Artifacts appearing as a warrior.
- Fixed the problem of having incorrect audio coming out when talking to some NPC.
- Added a Sidekick Summoner NPC in each capital city near the Pet Minder NPC. These NPCs will have Sidekicks, a type of companion similar to a pet, available in the future.
- Sanctum: Legna
- Pandaemonium: Nomed
- Added many quests in the new regions of Sarpan and Tiamaranta.
- You can travel from Balaurea to Sarpan using the [Elyos] "Assault on Tiamaranta" or [Asmodian] “The Grand Assault” quest, which is automatically acquired at level 55.
- The Tiamaranta campaign quest is acquired automatically at level 58.
- Added a new type of hunting quest to kill Balaur in the new area of Sarpan.
- These Balaur appear in four random ‘Dredgion Infiltration Zones' in Sarpan.
- Players who enter the area will receive hunting quests automatically.
- The quests are completed by killing the Balaur boss monsters that appear in the Infiltration Zones, in the order that they appear—from least to most powerful.
- Added a new organization that gives daily quests in Sarpan and Tiamaranta, the Dark Cloudy Merchants.
- Daevas level 55+ may join the organization by talking to Chikorunerk in Sarpan.
- Added crafting quests related to construction.
- Skill Level can be increased through construction quests.
- Added new crafting organizations.
- Masters above a certain skill level in any crafting profession can join the crafting organization through the NPCs in the major cities.
- You may obtain daily quests after joining the organization.
- Added new Daevanion Quests at level 60.
- Both Elyos and Asmodians can obtain the starting quest, “Steps to the Spear”, from NPC Kahrun, in Sarpan.
- You must complete all Tiamaranta and Sarpan quests with the exception of [Elyos] “The Lay of the Land” and [Asmodian] “Tiamarantan Training” quest in order to start the Daevanion Quest.
- Added new quests in Oriel (Elyos) and Pernon (Asmodian) that allow you to acquire a Studio.
- Completing these quests will allow you to learn the "Homeward Bound" skill, by which you and your group members can travel directly to your house.
- Added a quest that will reward you with an additional Greater Stigma slot.
- You can obtain the quest from the Stigma Masters in Sarpan.
- Added indicators to quest icons so that they can be more easily distinguished.
- Unified all Top Expert quests to "Expert".
- The progression, rewards, experience, titles, and items are identical to the existing Top Expert quests.
- Changed the progression and rewards of some quests in the novice areas (Poeta and Ishalgen).
- Changed some campaign quests and quest progression.
- Changed the quantity of items or the number of monsters required for quests.
- Changed quest progression and completion NPCs.
- Because the monster difficulty was adjusted, some group quests have been changed to solo quests.
- Changed the Kinah, consumable items, stigma shards, and XP for some existing campaign quest rewards.
- Increased the XP rewards for 3603 quests of level 10 and up.
- Increased the Kinah rewards, as well as Consumable Items, and stigma shard rewards for 491 quests above level 10
- Added quests that can allow you to acquire Kahrun's Symbols in Sarpan and Tiamaranta.
- You may trade these Symbols for equipment, accessories, and special items.
- There are various different levels and qualities of items that can be purchased from these NPCs: Lv57 Heroic, Lv60 Heroic, Lv60 Fabled, and Lv60 Eternal.
- In order to purchase the next level item, you need the previous level item and a Kahrun's Symbol.
- Items used in payment must be the same type of item.
- Added a new coin exchange NPC.
- Added a Coin collector who exchanges Radiant Tokens and Crusader Tokens for Kahrun's Symbols.
- You may now acquire the Expert quest if your crafting level is 399 and you are at least level 29, even if you didn't finish the ‘Steps Toward [profession] Expert' Work Order.
- Fixed the issue of only one Work Order starting item being deleted when you delete the design first and abandon the quest.
- Added [Service] tag for quests that give rewards based on contribution to the war effort (Mithril Medals, Ancient Icons/Seals/Goblets/Crowns, etc.).
- Quest Markers will now always appear for Crucible Coliseum Ticket-related quests.
- Fixed a problem where unrelated audio was played during the Master and Artisan crafting quest cutscenes for both Elyos and Asmodians.
- Fixed a bug where, when the character's quest journal was full, trying to accept a quest with a timer or quest item would start the timer/bestow the item even though the quest wasn't properly accepted.
- Fixed the problem of getting a Magic Cage instead of the correct quest item during the "[Alliance] Dreams to Reality" quest.
- Added new raid quests that can be done by an Alliance.
- The Traveller's Bag that appears after killing 'Zhanim the Librarian' during the Elyos mission 'Sulla's Startling Discovery,' now spawns in a fixed spot every time.
- Modified the levels for quests relating to the Haramel and Dark Poeta instances, in accordance with the new level requirements for the instances.
- Decreased the difficulty of the Level 50 Daevanion Quests.
- In the Elyos 'Persistence and Luck' and the Asmodian 'Luck and Persistence' quests, the number of items to collect is reduced and the chance of gathering them is increased.
- In the Elyos 'Shoulder the Burden' and the Asmodian 'Proving Ground' quests, the number of items to collect is reduced.
- In the Elyos 'Decorations of Sanctum' and the Asmodian 'Decorations of Pandaemonium' quests, the chance that the item will drop is increased.
- NPCs related to the the Elyos quest 'The Quest for Templars' and the Asmodian quest 'Work of the Fenris's Fangs' will now always spawn.
- Reduced the number of items to collect for the Elyos 'Loyalty' quest and the Asmodian 'Loyalty and Affableness' quest.
- Lessened the difficulty of some of the Greater Stigma Quests.
- Reduced the number of items to collect.
- The Elyos quest 'Cracking the Stigma Threshold' and the Asmodian quest 'Out of their Cold, Dead Hands' quest are now performed only once.
- Fixed a problem during the Asmodian quest 'A Peace Offering' where the name of the NPC Kalitan was wrongly displayed on the map.
- Fixed an issue where higher-level characters couldn't obtain the quest items from Keymaster MuMu Dang and the MuMu Mechanics when performing the Elyos quest ”This Shugo for Hire” and the Asmodian quest ”What is Inside the Box?”.
- Fixed the quest steps for the Asmodian quest “The Last Checkpoint”' so that the last one now specifies to pass through the sixth ring.
- Fixed a problem where higher-level users couldn't enter Kromede's Trial even when they had the relevant quests (Elyos: 'Nightmare in Shining Armor' and Asmodian: 'Into the Unknown').
- Fixed a bug causing the titles of Work Orders to cut off in the quest journal. Players can now check a Work Order and add it to the quest tracker once again.
- KNOWN ISSUE: The following quests display the wrong amount for the kinah reward. This issue will be addressed as soon as possible.
- Added a function to draw a on the map for group, alliance, or league members.
- Click the paint bucket icon at the bottom of the map to toggle drawing mode.
- Use ‘send map' from the picture menu to send the map to your group, alliance, or league members.
- Group, alliance or league members who received the picture can view the picture by clicking the show picture button at the bottom.
- You can save after drawing or import a saved picture.
- Saving the picture saves it to the UserMapPainting folder in the AION directory.
- Players can draw using 4 colors until the gauge is depleted.
- Maps have been added for the following instances:
- The transparent map now displays all information that show on the regular map when it is zoomed all the way out.
- Changed the ‘view detail' window.
- You can now check the target's wings.
- Changed the direction of the weapon switch arrow.
- Wings can now be previewed.
- Wings can now be compared.
- Added an option under Menu -> Options that makes it so that the names of gatherable items are always shown.
- Added a delay limit to macros so that the total delay can't exceed 290 seconds.
- Existing macros with more than 290 seconds of delay can no longer be used.
- New macros with over 290 seconds of delay will not be saved.
- Trade brokers have been updated with decoration and furniture categories.
- Fixed the issue where checking ‘auto-arrange windows' while in fullscreen mode would cause the chat window and transparent map to switch positions.
- Fixed a bug in which the transparent map, when logged out while open and then logged back in to open, would open at a different location.
- Added new areas to the "Find friend" feature.
- Changed the maximum number of search results in "Find friend" feature to 104 characters.
- Fixed the problem of not being able to see dice window while interacting with a pet.
- Added a design preview feature, accessed by Ctrl + Left-clicking the designs in the crafting window.
- You can preview both crafting ingredients and the crafting results.
- You can preview items in progress.
- A warning message will now be displayed when you try to buy 2 or more Skill Books of the same type simultaneously from the Class Preceptors.
- The NPC name and the titles of available quests will now appear when you hover over a quest NPC on the map.
- The group member information tooltip now appears a different position and will no longer obstruct the group window.
- Enemy players will now appear in different colors on the radar depending on whether they're alive or dead.
- Changed the Black Cloud Traders icon that appears on the radar.
- Graphic Options
- When connecting for the first time after the 3.0 update, all hardware that supports the advanced graphics will default to the advanced graphics engine.
- There is now a ‘High Quality Lighting Effects' section in the advanced graphics settings.
- Fixed an issue in which the gates of the fortress in Balaurea would be affected by character heal skills.
- Siege Warfare
- Tiamaranta now has four new Hearts.
- The four Hearts become vulnerable at 14:00, 18:00, and 22:00 every day.
- When they become vulnerable, an Incarnation appears in each Heart. Defeat it to capture the Heart.
- If you do not defeat the Incarnation within 30 minutes of its appearance, the Incarnation disappears, and the siege ends.
- An NPC appears after the siege to give quests that you can turn in for medals.
- As with fortress battles, participating characters receive medals depending on their contribution.
- All Hearts automatically revert to Balaur control 5 minutes before turning vulnerable.
- If a certain race is in control of two or more of the four Hearts, an infiltration route to Tiamaranta's Eye is created.
- The Infiltration Route at the Balaur Garrisons in the center of Tiamaranta (Naduka, Basrasa, Satra) appears when the siege at all four Hearts is over.
- The Infiltration Route in Rancora Fortress appears after 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Control over the Hearts does not affect the Influence Ratio.
- There are 11 artifacts in Tiamaranta to assist with siege warfare.
- You need a Greater Temporal Stone to activate these Artifacts.
- The Artifacts have a 5-minute cooldown.
- When the Elyos and Asmodians control two Hearts each, some monsters appear less often.
- When the Elyos and Asmodians each control two Hearts at 22:00 on Saturday, Berserker Sunayaka appears at 23:00.
- Fixed an issue where two records were left when characters used the Legion warehouse.
- Legion window will no longer display the wrong number of Legion members when connecting from certain places.
|This page uses content from NCsoft's Game Guide.|