Patch Notes 126.96.36.199
Happy Solorius Festival Edit
- Holiday Event
- Holiday NPC's, Cheerful Decorations, and Festive Music located in both major cities
- Special Vendor NPC's that sell party favors for all to use
- Restore timer for deleted characters over level 20 has been changed from 6mins to 7days.
- Renamed "Gains Stigma" to "Stigma Skill".
- Transformation: Guardian Deity General - Corrected the variables in for Asmodians II – V and Elyos III – IV from the incorrect lower level ones that were displayed.
- - Corrected the skill description and buff tooltip to correct values.
- - Corrected the skill description to correct values
- Fixed NPC's Buri in Primum Landing and NPC Asellus in Teminon Landing inside of the Abyss from asking players to submit a petition.
- Fixed some skill system messages that incorrectly identified who was casting what on whom.
- Searching items in the Auction House is no longer case sensitive.
- Searching for other players is no longer case sensitive.
- Spiritmaster Pets now have the ability to fly.
- Hair Dyes will no longer reset after 48 hours or future server restarts.
Fortress Sieges Edit
- Fortress Guardian Deity Generals disappear after 30 minutes on their own spawn timer.
- If your race destroys the guardian within the 30-minute timer, then your faction gets the fortress.
- If your race successfully defends the guardian within the 30-minute timer, then you succeed in defending the fortress.
- Divine Fortress Guardian Deity Generals spawns last 2 hours as usual.
- Players rewarded defending any fortress.
- Rewards for defending a fortress are not limited to legion members only anymore.
- Depending on your contribution during defense, you will earn the rewards that will be delivered via mail right after the siege ends.
- Contribution Changes
- Lowered the contribution you get from killing opposing PCs during sieges.
- Contributions from doing other things (killing NPCs, Fort gates, Fort guardians) remain the same.
Known Issues Edit
- Siege weapons cannot be activated after being deployed. We're currently working on a fix but have no set ETA at this time.
- Legion Emblems may reset after a server restart.
Undocumented changes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.