Nochsana Training Camp (NTC) is a solo instance for players between the levels of 21 and 70. It is only accessible through items rewarded through special quests. It acts only as a levelling instance, with preset skills and no rewards other than XP earned from killing mobs.
In total, a character may only enter this instance three times at most. The only mean is to use the Enlistment Notice obtained from completing specific campaigns. Making use of this item will summon an NPC which will teleport the player to the instance.
- 22px Nochsana Novice Archon Enlistment Notice (21~40)
- 22px Nochsana Experienced Archon Enlistment Notice (41~55)
- 22px Nochsana Veteran Archon Enlistment Notice (56~70)
The instance consists of three areas. The first is the starting area once you enter the Nochsana Training Camp (area). There are a mixture of normal and elite NPCs here. Be alert for a 5 NPC patrol which, fortunately, has only one elite NPC in the group. A quest NPC, the , can be found here on the artifact. This part of the instance goes relatively quickly and is the least troublesome.
The second is the Nochsana Fortress Gate area right outside of the main fortress. The quest NPCs, and are in this area. After killing those NPCs, you must break down the to enter the next area.
Entering the Nochsana Training Fortress starts the third and most NPC-filled area. Be careful when pulling since they are so close together. Wind your way up and around to clear the fortress. The is on the top level. It is a good idea to clear the NPCs from the Fortress before tackling the last boss.
, the final boss, is easy enough. The two NPCs in front of him pull separately, so no worries there. If there are any other remaining mobs in the final fortress area they will pull with the boss, however, so it is imperative to clear out all nearby mobs in the vicinity beforehand. The General's moves are simple and consist of a simple debuff that can be easily dispelled as well as an area of affect knockdown. Be careful, though, as he does tend to hit pretty hard.
- The instance was originally only available in the lower layer of Reshanta.
- With the introduction of the Fast Track Server, an additional entrance was added to Eltnen and Morheim.
- However, as of 5.3, due to the required level to enter Reshanta raised to 45, the entrance from Reshanta was removed.
- Along with 6.0's levelling overhaul, the instance was removed from the game until 7.0.
External Links Edit