Nobekk is a Raider guarding the western entrance to the Aldelle Village. He knows a lot about the world and many other subjects.
- Starts quests
- "How you findin' the raider's life then, [Player Name]?
- Don't worry if it ain't all fun and games all the time.
- I spend some time out by the lake whenever I need to , er, escape. There's no shame in it.
- We ain't all monsters, you know. We just do what we need to do to get by."
- "Some seem to enjoy it."
- "So I hear."
- "Yeah, I steer clear from that lot.
- You shoulda seen them back when we raided this place. You'd shudder at that things they enjoy."
- "I just might."
- With quests
- "Oh, my back!"
- Nobekk was supposed to have different dialogue for players after they have ascended, but it seems it was never implemented. That dialogue should have been:
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.