Munin is a prescient Daeva in Aldelle Village. He has set up a study in one of the buildings, where he stores much of the knowledge he has acquired over the years and uses it to help new recruits started in the world of Aion.
- Involved in quest
- Ends quest
- With quests
- The name Munin is most probably taken from Norse mythology. Odin, ruler of Asgard, had two ravens who sat on his shoulders. Their names were Hugin (thought) and Munin (mind).
- Prior to Aion 6.0, Munin was imprisoned in a crystal at the The Forsaken Hollow in Ishalgen. He was exiled after some sort of accusations in Pandaemonium. He was one of the key NPCs for the Asmodian player's journey towards Ascension and remained involved with a number of special quests afterwards. He was eventually freed from his life imprisonment. Munin then moved to Aldelle Village.
- It is assumed that his sentence was revoked by , who is also staying in the same village under the guise of Marco.
- Munin was supposed to have different dialogue for players after they have ascended, but it seems it was never implemented. That dialogue should have been:
- "It's been a while, [Player Name].
- How is life treating you? Have you explored the wondrous and deceitful world of Pandaemonium yet?
- Ah, forgive my questions.
- But please, just one more...have you spoken with anyone who can get me out of here?"
- "I'll keep looking, Munin."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.