Marmeia is located at the Tempest Shipyard, studying a nearby cage which houses a captured Krall NPC by the name of Ulaguru. She is a young woman who has made it her life's work to understand the Krall. She is often complimented on her cute freckles and youthful looks.
- Starts quests
- Involved in quest
- "I've been studying the Krall for... oh, it feels like forever! I've sort of made them my life's work. They're endlessly fascinating creatures.
- Maybe you've read my books? "A Study of Krallic Religious Rituals"? Okay, how about "Basic Krallic Language"? No? Never mind.
- I suppose it is a bit of a niche field of study. I tend to forget, not everyone shares my enthusiasm."
- "How is the study going?"
- "Oh, I'm glad you asked! Okay, so... you probably know this already, but the Krall are a race of Sapiens.
- Like other Sapiens, their biological structure differs from that of Humans or Daevas. Of course, they differ greatly from animals as well.
- It's as if they have a whole branch of the biological tree to themselves. I'm still gathering data right now. There's not much to go on, but I learn more each day!"
- "Good luck with your research."