- "Daeva has traveled, yes? Knows many truths?
- Perhaps you can tell Maorinerk why he must trade insults with customers, and not Kinah.
- Is just business, yes? Sometimes there are problems! Always someone is at fault, but angry words instead of fair negotiations are not acceptable."
- "What happened?"
- "Rude Luelas comes often for spices. Maorinerk always trades fairly, but Luelas insists that this month's goods are not the same as before.
- Poorer quality. Poorer, he says! Terms are clear. No returns, no refunds. No need for anger, is just business.
- Why must he call me a Sapiens? Sapiens! Of all things to say!"
- "Why is that an insult?"
- "Why? Why?! Is an insult to all Shugos!
- We are no Sapiens! Would Daeva trade with Krall or Dukaki? Sapiens?! Stupid, violent creatures. Not at all like Shugos.
- Maorinerk, has worked long and hard to serve, and this is his thanks?"
- "My apologies."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.