Macros are a function that allow you to perform several actions with the click of one button (or keybind) and can make the most complex setup of targeting and skills simple. A macro can be placed on the skillbar just like any other skill, or used from the Macro Window. There are a total of 12 macro spaces.
- Dragging a skill, function, emotion, Quickbar or item icons onto the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window enters the command automatically
- You cannot enter another macro within a macro.
- Some commands may require sufficient cooldown time between the execution of commands. Enter a delay.
- Macros are stopped when there is not enough MP or HP to execute a skill, or when there is no target.
- Use the Example tab to see how to use commands.
- It is possible to Cut & Paste from an external program such as Notepad.
- Macros built on one character will NOT carry over to a new or different character.
How to Make a Macro
- Open the Macro Window (U) and click <New>.
- The top box is the place to add the name of the new macro, with a maximum of 10 letters.
- The next section allows a short description to be added.
- Select an icon to represent the macro.
- Add the actions.
- Click <Save> and the macro is ready to use.
Editing and Deleting Macros
Use the <Edit> in the Macro Window (U) to make changes to the macro. Remember to <Save> again. Use the <Delete> to permanently remove a macro.
|/Skill||Enter /Skill [Skill Name] in the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window. You need to enter the exact name of the skill, including spaces, to run the macro properly.|
|/Use||Enter /Use [item name] accurately in the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window.|
|/QuickBar x y z||Enter /Quickbar [quickbar type] [number of quickbar rows] [quickbar number] in the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window. The numbers for quickbar types are: Basic Quickbar (1), Alt Quickbar (2), Ctrl Quickbar (3), and Right Quickbar (4).|
|/Delay||Enter Delay X. The time is measured in seconds. This will cause the Macro to wait X seconds before performing the next item on the script.|
|/Chatcommand Chat||Enter /[chat mode] [text] in the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window.
You can enter [Yourself], [Pet], [Group1~5], [Pet1~5], [Target], [PreviousTarget] and [TargetofTarget] while in the middle of a chat.
|/ ChannelCommand||A channel command can be registered to a macro.|
|/Choose NPCName, CharacterName Select NPCName, CharacterName, Variable||You can assign variables to frequently used names by entering /Variable [0~9] [name] in the Enter Macro Command box of the Edit Macro Window.|
|%Self||Use when selecting yourself|
|%Pet||Use when selecting your pet|
|%PartyN_Pet||Use when selecting a pet that belongs to the party member N|
|%Support||Select the target of the chosen target|
|%AutomaticSelect||Auto Select (Shortcut : Tab)|
A variable can be assigned to names that are frequently used. In the Macro Command box enter /variable [0-9]. For example, if you enter /Variable 0 Minor Mana Potion, then in a macro later you would only have to enter /Use #variable0.