Quest Information Edit
- Sparkie Luciferin (0/3)
Talk to Pranoa to receive this quest. Collect 3 Sparkie Luciferins from killing Adult Sparkies. Return to Pranoa and report back with results to obtain reward.
- "Wonderful. More mercenaries. And where exactly is our money going? And what do we have to show for it?
- I've seen Ager's farm, and the Kerubs that still infest it. We farmers can only watch you and your companions occasionally kill one, while we grow hungrier with each passing day.
- Now the vermin have reached my doorstep and I must use my tools as weapons. What else am I to do? I can't work, can't sell my crop, and the little money that I do have is spent paying you mercenaries."
- "I'm sorry, but what can I do about it?"
- "Look, I'm sorry. I'm just talking. I've seen you around here and I know what you are capable of.
- I've paid your captain just like the rest of the villagers, and there has been improvement. But now...
- Now I need your help."
- "What exactly do you need?"
- "I am strong enough to defend my home by myself… during the day. But I don't have enough money for both food and candles-–and the Kerubs come at night, too.
- But, there is a solution in Daminu Forest. A creature lives there known as the Sparkie, attracts mates and prey with a natural glow. If I had some of their… parts… I could light my farm at night and have no trouble defending it.
- Why don't you kill some Adult Sparkies and bring me their Sparkie Luciferin? That would make a big difference for me."
- "Thank you, [Player Name]!
- Perhaps mercenaries are decent folk after all. I apologize if I was too harsh earlier.
- I think three clumps of Sparkie Luciferin will be more than sufficient to light my farm. Please bring them as soon as you can. "
- "I'm on it."
- I shouldn't have wasted my breath! I'm more fool for thinking a mercenary would be willing to help.
- I heard you lost your memory, but it's compassion you lack, [Player Name]. Now go, I'm sure you have money to make elsewhere."
- "You're right. I'm wasting my time here."
- "Back so soon, '[Player Name]? I trust you brought me the Sparkie Luciferin.
- I need to position them before nightfall."
- "Here's what I was able to find."
- These are perfect, [Player Name]. I'll be able to see clearly all night long now.
- Thank you for your help. Please, it's not much, but take this small reward as a token of my appreciation."
Pranoa has gone to great lengths to guard his farm day and night.
However, since the Kerub invasion, he's had no money to buy even a candle to light his farm during the hours of darkness. You agreed to bring him some Sparkie Luciferin as a substitute.
External Link sEdit