Lepharist Revolutionaries are followers of Lephar , and are a faction rebelling against the governments of both the Elyos and Asmodians. Their reasons have something to do with the prophecy of the 13th Empyrean Lord, who is rumored to be Lephar . Sowing seeds of discontent and anger in the population of Atreia, they hope to conquer the world in the name of Lephar.
There are numerous quests which involve action against the Lepharists on both sides as players progress through the game.
Code of the Lepharist Revolutionaries Edit
- Our Goal is to construct a new paradise in Atreia. We call ourselves Lepharist Revolutionaries after the name of our leader, Lord Lephar.
- We believe that Atreia has become a chaotic society full of danger and discrimination, and that this is due to the incompetence of the Empyrean Lords.
- We believe that it’s the will of Aion that the 13th Empyrean Lord, a perfect being, will descend onto the world and create a perfect life in Atreia.
- We use any means necessary to accomplish this revolution and spread the word of Lephar to enlighten all people.
- We regard our actions as a first step in creating a new society and endeavor to be perfect Humans by continuously training, educating, and otherwise improving ourselves.
- We live with our comrades who share our love for the great cause of Lephar and always remember the noble attitude and magnanimous tolerance of the Lepharists.
- We will struggle continuously until we create a society in which all people are equal--just like Atreia before the Cataclysm.