Kales is a poor farmer whose farm is overrun by pests and could use a little help...
- Starts quests
- "For three generations, my family has worked these fields, toiled until our hands bled, to supply our village through the dark months.
- Now the Kerubs are destroying all we have built, scaring all the workers away.
- I just don't know what to do anymore..."
- "I'm sure things will get better."
- With quests
- "Please, mercenary--help me!"
- Kales was supposed to have different dialogue for players after they have ascended, but it seems it was never implemented. That dialogue should have been:
- "Oh, hello there [Player Name]! It's been a while, eh?
- I heard about your ascension from some of the other mercenaries--I always knew there was something special about you.
- Things here are the same, although assures me that the Kerubs will be taken care of soon."
- "It's good to see you again, Kales."
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.