Clean up the Clotted Contaminants in the forest and bring back samples to .
Quest Information Edit
- Contaminant Sample (0/10)
Basic Reward Edit
Initial Dialogue Edit
- " only concerned about killing the undead, but they're no more than a symptom.
- The contamination's the cause of the matter."
- "I've seen what it's done to the land."
- "Then you know how badly we need to clean it up. Of course, that's easier said than done.
- The contamination's made the animals that survived vicious and hardy. Worse, only Daevas can safely go out into the toxic air."
- "Good that I'm a Daeva then."
- "Quite good, if you'll help. We need to clean up the pooled toxins to stop them from seeping into the soil.
- Will you clear up the Clotted Contaminates in the forest?"
- "They'll be easy to find. Just follow the sickly-sweet smell.
- If it doesn't burden you overmuch, could you bring back samples of the contaminants? Studying the pollutants will allow us to fight them better."
- "Not a problem."
- "I understand your reluctance to deal with the contaminates yourself. But you're a Daeva.
- I can't force you , but surely you know it's your duty to help."
- "I help in other ways."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "I know the struggle against the contamination seems hopeless, but I assure you we are making progress."
- "What do you make of these samples?"
- "This will be a a great help to us. Baltasar appreciates your efforts.
- Rest awhile and purify yourself in his shade."
Bielia asked you to clean up the contamination in the forest. You purified the Clotted Contaminates and brought back samples for study.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.