- "I thought we were supposed to be warriors, not mind readers.
- How are we supposed to know if a guy is an honest pilgrim or a troublemaker just by looking at him?
- That guy didn't look any different from anyone else."
- "What are you talking about?"
- "Sorry, I'm in a hurry."
- "My apologies, Daeva. I thought you'd heard. Someone got into the Temple and caused a bit of a ruckus. Dengard blames us for "letting him get through."
- Think about that for a minute. Am I a Daeva of Mind Reading? No! So how am i supposed to guess what people have come here for? Do they want me to follow everyone around and make sure the don't tough anything?
- "You need more discipline." he says. I'll give him discipline. Blasted slave-driver!"
- "Tough break, Dilaila."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.