- Starts quests
- Ends quest
- "Y'know, back when I was young, a travellin' fortune-teller grabbed me by the wrist. Said "You, young man, will become lucky with money and lead a fortunate life."
- Last night I ate burnt Brax leg. If that's fortunate...
- Good thing I've got an eye for a deal or I wouldn't have lasted this long."
- "Maybe that's what she meant by lucky?"
- "Maybe if you hadn't burnt it..."
- "Maybe, maybe not.
- I'm still holdin' out hope that some stranger will come wanderin' by and hand over a fortune. Wouldn't that be something?"
- "It certainly would."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.