Crucible Spire, also known as Tower of Challenge, is a solo instance for players of level 76 and above, introduced in the 5.6 patch. In this instance the player aspires to reach the top of a tower consisting of 24 floors, with each floor having its own set of enemies, challenges, and rewards. It was created by Lord Kaisinel/Marchutan to find capable Daevas who could aid in the fight against Ereshkigal.
The first time players enter the Spire they automatically start at Floor 1. The goal is to clear each floor to advance to the next until they reach the top (Floor 24) before dying or running out of time (20 minutes), in which case they are thrown out of the instance.
The spire is divided into twenty-four floors. Some floors can be skipped entirely (denoted with red borders).
|Floor 1||x3||Take out the first and then proceed to dispose of the .|
|Floor 2||Denku Leafreader x3||Denku Leafreaders should be taken out first, and then Denku Scoundrels.|
|Denku Scoundrel x2|
|Floor 3||All and the must be defeated to proceed. It should be possible to end end them in a few hits, but if it takes longer, its advised to remain mobile.|
|Floor 4||Black Fin Searazor||Black Fin Searazor will be immune to damage unless he receives the debuff from standing on the spots where the floor lights up. Otherwise a simple fight.|
|Floor 5||It is recommended to start with the (left), since it will use its skills first, followed by the (right) immediately afterwards. This way, you can predict the second Panolem's attacks with ease.
When one is low on HP, the opposite one will attempt to heal them by a certain amount. This can be avoided by interrupting the cast by attacking them with enough damage.
|Floor 6||Fireborn Metadon||A simple fight. From this floor onward, the stat requirement increases with each floor.|
|Floor 7||Tog Leader|
|Floor 8||Blackheart Bollvig|
|Floor 9||Equitatus Warrior|
|Floor 10||x3||Take out the scouts first, then focus on Tuakin.|
|Floor 11||x2||Make sure not to attack when Reflect Damage/Magic Spell is up.|
|Floor 12||Weeping Wrathling x3|
|Floor 13||Heated Negotiator|
|Floor 14||Lazywing Sylphen x4|
|Floor 15||Warmage Suyaroka|
|Floor 16||Bloodthirsty Vampidaru x4|
|Floor 19||Grove Guardian x3|
|Sanctuary Overseer x2|
|Floor 20||Remodeled Dynatoum|
|Floor 21||White Sinsye|
|Crafty Plateau Kirrus x3|
|Floor 23||Corrupt Bagatur|
|Floor 24||Fallen Sea Jotun|
- This section is not complete. You can help by adding to it.
- attack skill has a different animation from others; bats will appear once it is released.
- from the final floor would originally give out unique Godstones with other altered states never used before by these stones. This was scrapped and swapped with strengthened versions of already existing Godstones.
- The instance originally featured 4-floor long sections instead of 2 floors per section. They were kept after 5.8, but some floors were replaced by new sections.
- In 6.0 the amount of floors was reduced to 24, and a time limit was introduced.