- "Seems those pesky Spriggs are sorting out their grain supplies again. Handy, seeing as our own supplies are running low.
- We're getting ready to head back to, ah, share in their wealth, as it were. Let me know if you fancy coming along."
- "Will do."
- With active quests
- "Take your time, why doncha?"
- Boromer was supposed to have different dialogue for players after they have ascended, but it seems it was never implemented. That dialogue should have been:
- "Been a while, [Player Name]. How are the new wings? Itchy?
- I see you've got yourself a [Player Weapon] there. Impressive! Good to know our Daevas get the best gear available."
- "Take care, Boromer."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.