Quest Information Edit
- Meet .
- Meet , and find out the location of the Abyss Gate.
- Talk with .
- Meet .
- Speak with .
- Destroy 3 power generators.
- Destroy the Abyss Gate.
Basic Reward Edit
Optional Reward Edit
Talk to Mercenary Captain Kalio to receive the quest. Go to Malponeh's Campsite and talk to Oz. Go up Agaric Spore Road and talk with Pernos. Once done with Pernos go towards Timolia Mine and discuss the situation with Poa. Next, go into the mine and speak with Ino. Continue through the mine and destroy the 3 power generators and then the Abyss Gate. Report back to Captain Kalio to receive your reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "You've shown the rest how the job is done, and now, I'm entrusting you with a final mission. Never mind Poeta. Elysea itself depends on your success here.
- You and stopped the Tursin Krall from refining their Odium, but as it happens, you were too late. They're using the power of Aether to open a gateway to the Abyss.
- This proves the Krall still serve their Drakan masters. If the gate opens, the Balaur will escape the prison the Empyrean Lords cast them into during the Cataclysm.
- If the Balaur are freed... well, it doesn't even bear thinking about. I need you to destroy the gate."
- "I'll do my best, Captain."
- "I don't know whether it's courage or hubris driving you, but I do know you're one of the finest [Player Class|Player Classes] I've seen.
- Rendezvous with Oz for briefing. He's been scouting the area--he'll have some useful information for you."
Intermediate Dialogue Edit
- "You've got your work cut out for you, [Player Name].
- The situation is far from pretty. Captain Kalio isn't sending any more scouts in--we've already lost too many.
- The creatures protecting the gate are far stronger than the Krall we've encountered so far. Getting in isn't going to be easy. However, there is one who should be able to help us."
- "Actually, I believe you've met him. According to Polinia, old Pernos is a Daeva.
- Daevas are sensitive to Aether, so Pernos should be able to detect the Aether the Kobolds have processed and point us to it.
- I need you to hurry to Agaric Spore Road and convince Pernos to locate the Abyss Gate for us. Maybe you'll have better luck with him than I did. Lords, that old man is peevish.
- I only pray Polinia is right about him. We won't have time to summon other Daevas from Sanctum."
- "On my way."
- "You again.
- I am not here at anyone's beck and call, [Player Class], least of all yours."
- "Well, you see..."
- "So the Krall have opened an Abyss Gate, have they? Well, that certainly explains the changes in the Aether flow. Ok, I'll help you.
- Hmm... I see. The Aether has gathered in the Timolia Mine. I believe you'll find your gate there. You should probably speak with Poa--I understand he's stationed in the area.
- Oh, and [Player Name]... good luck."
- "Thank you."
- "You have to help me! We were searching this cave for the gate when a Krall appeared out of nowhere, knocked Ino out, and took him away!
- Please, I'm not strong enough to take on the Krall, but I can't abandon Ino!"
- "I'll look for him. Wait here."
- "Hey, you! Come here! Quickly!
- Listen, the Abyss Gate is up ahead, and the Krall are going to activate it any minute! They've got three generators powering it, and you'll have to knock out all of them. And don't forget the gate itself!
- Don't worry about me, there's no time. Just shut down those generators!"
- "I'll do it or die trying!"
Reward Dialogue Edit
- Captain Kalio
- "[Player Name]! Please tell me you destroyed that gate."
- "It's taken care of"
- "You did it!
- I knew you were good, but single-handedly downing the Krall would have been a steep challenge even for a Daeva. Perhaps the past Lord Daminu showed you was true after all.
- You saved all of Poeta today, and we're in your debt. What's more, you've made our outfit famous!
- Here's your reward--Aion knows, you earned it."
The Tursin Krall tried to open a gate to the Abyss. With the help of Pernos, you found out the location of the gate, destroyed the Power Generators, and stopped the Krall's scheme.