Armorsmithing is one of the six crafting professions available in Aion. Using the anvil and hammer, an armorsmith's skill can turn ordinary metals into protective plate and chain armor as well as shields and helms.
- Preparation: Materials and reagents such as wires and metals must be purchased.
- Production: Multiple parts must be made to create the final product.
- End product: All the parts are combined into one piece of armor. There may be a rate of failure.
Learning Armorsmithing[edit | edit source]
To learn Armorsmithing, speak to in Pandaemonium or in Sanctum and give them 3,500 Kinah. Once you have the base skill level, completing work orders will increase your crafting level. Alternatively, crafting designs will create useful armor while also increasing crafting skill level. As with all crafts, you must talk to the Armorsmithing Master to learn higher levels of Armorsmithing.
Work Orders[edit | edit source]
Armorsmithing work orders require the player to mend broken armor or create metal-based supplies.
- Main article: Armorsmithing work orders
Designs[edit | edit source]
Armorsmithing designs teach players to make a wide-variety of plate and chain armor. They can also create shields and chain and plate helms.
- Main article: Armorsmithing designs
Noble Armor[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Noble
Gathering Materials[edit | edit source]
A steady supply of metals fuels your advancement as an Armorsmith, so keeping pace with your Essencetapping skills will keep you supplied with the materials you need. Depending on your skill level, you can gather from the following ore nodes: