Actaeon is an archaeologist at the entrance of the Kyola Temple in Eltnen. He is very secretive and mysterious, wandering around to investigate relics.
- Starts quests
- Ends quests
- Involved in
- A Strange Soul [?]
- "To be an archaeologist! My heart leaps when I find relics weathered by the wind or buried under desert sands.
- It's like I'm shaking hands with our ancient ancestors. That's why I started doing this in the first place.
- Yet the attitudes of our ancestors are so different. It's almost like they were dealing with a different set of truths--truths they thought were immutable."
- "How can truths change over time?"
- "Cultures and environments change over time. Why should the truth be any different?
- Here's a truth: Thousands of years ago there were twelve Empyrean Lords watching over us, not just five. And if the quantity of our leadership changes...
- I'd better stop there, or they'll accuse me of blasphemy. Give that truth some thought."
- With quests
- "Sorry about the mess. I've been excavating relics.
- What brings you here, [Player Name]'?
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.