Quest Information Edit
- Take the Sobi Robe to Blir, a supply solider in Reshanta.
Basic Reward Edit
Initial Dialogue Edit
- Sobi Robe
- (A small tag, caught between the folds of the Sobi Robe, reads "Supply to: Reshanta Primum Landing, attention Blir", printed in faded black ink.)
- (It's clear the robe should have been dispatched to the Abyss some time ago. It seems only right that you take it to Blir at Reshanta Primum Landing.)
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "How do you fight a war when you can't even trust your suppliers?
- I send for a batch of freshly lathed blades and find two, three, sometimes more, missing. I order Sobi robes, and the stock arrives incomplete.
- The other week, I received a crate that was addressed to Ishalgen. It was full of jeweled anklets. What do they expect us to do, dazzle the Balaur with our sense of style?!"
- "Speaking of Sobi Robes..."
- "Yes! This is it! The missing robe. There are a lot of tatty fakes going around, you know. Can't be too careful.
- Seems like war brings out the worst in some people. But you, you've brought this robe all the way out here so that our Daeva won't be found wanting.
- You've shown real dedication. It's not only our weapons and armor that are in short supply. Asmodae needs as many Daeva like you as it can muster."
There was a supply tag on the Sobi Robe you received as a reward. It stated that the robe should have been sent to Reshanta.
After careful consideration, you took the robe to Blir, a supply solider at the Primum Landing. He was extremely grateful as the supplies he had received recently had been incomplete.
- The quest is level 15, but you have to be 25 to turn in the quest since the end NPC is in the Abyss.
- You can have multiple sobe robes in your inventory at once, but only one quest can be active at a time. Abandoning the quest results in the destruction of only the sobe robe that started the quest.
- If you abandon this quest, you can only obtain the quest again by activating another sobe robe.