Karollin wants to hold a banquet for her son's homecoming from the Abyss. Go to tell Selesti that Karollin wants to arrange a banquet.
Quest Information Edit
Basic Reward Edit
- 21,000 XP
Talk with Karollin to obtain quest. Travel to the Legion administration building and speak with Selesti to complete quest and obtain reward.
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "Do you see a light in my eyes, Daeva? It is the spark of blood calling to blood. Today my son Aremion will return from serving his people in Reshanta.
- When he was born, I was serving as an Archon. But I knew from the moment I first held him that I couldn't leave him behind for someone else to raise. I retired from military service and since then Aremion has been my life.
- When he ascended I was joyful but...he had opened the door to eternal life, only to learn that he must go to fight in Reshanta, where his soul could be torn from him forever!"
- "It must be difficult."
- "Indeed. I have seen combat, too. I could think of nothing else as I waited for Aremion's return. Every day I would come here to the Temple to pray for his safety. Many have rebuked me for it. It's not the Asmodian way to sit and howl for your absent children.
- I promised Azphel in my prayers that if he'd protect Aremion, I would stand vigil here on the Vifrost Bridge each day, in praise of him.
- But now...now that Aremion is coming home. I almost fear to rejoice."
- "Yes, do not tempt fate."
- "I have decided to hold a banquet to celebrate Aremion's return. Is it not the Asmodian way to welcome home a hero?
- The joy that I feel should be shared with others. They too have waited and prayed for his safe return. But of course I can't leave my vigil. I may anger Azphel exactly at the moment his protection is needed most.
- You are a veteran, [Player Name]. You understand my plight. Many people look up to you. Would you represent me in this, and ask Selesti to arrange the banquet?
- "Oh thank you! When you speak to Selesti, tell her I don't want an excessive feast. It should be more like a family meal...warm and comfortable, just for his family and friends.
- Aremion could have stayed here in Pandaemonium you know, living the easy life...the Five know that there are plenty who have done that. But he's a true Asmodian. His blood led him to the Abyss to do his duty.
- And now it's time to welcome him back!"
- "I'll get started."
- "Ah. I have asked for too much.
- I know I should attend to this matter personally, but I don't want to leave.
- Perhaps Azphel would forgive me but...perhaps not!"
- "It is a difficult decision."
Reward Dialogue Edit
- "There are all sorts of reasons to hold a banquet, young Daeva. The Vanahal District is the traditional place for the old families to hold charity banquets for the poor.:
- Crandale is for the real parties--the wilder the better. There's always a few Daevas due to leave for the Abyss the next day. They make a lot of noise and a big mess, but nobody says a word against them. It might be their last night of fun.
- Anyway, whatever the reason, I'm here to take care of everyone's banqueting needs."
- "I'm here on behalf of Karollin."
- "Karollin? Is her son finally coming home? Well, thank the Five for that! I always felt sorry for her, standing on that bridge like a shade of the dead. Maybe now I'll see her smile again.
- I've got work piled up to here, but I'm not turning Karollin down. Not if Aremion's really coming back at last.
- I'll get started on the banquet preparations right away!"
Karollin wanted to give a banquet to welcome her son, who was on his way home from the battlefield of Reshanta.
At Karollin's request you met Selesti, a Daeva specializing in banquets, and asked her to arrange a banquet for family and friends. Although Selesti had a lot of work piled up, she willingly accepted the task, because it was Karollin who had asked for it.
External Links Edit