The Fortress residents are troubled by the fierce animals in the area. Hunt the animals.
Quest Information Edit
- Hunt fierce animals near the fortress.
- Ettins (0/10)
Basic Reward Edit
- 139,400 XP
Initial Dialogue Edit
- "It's amazing that anyone can manage to make a living in this frigid wasteland. Even more amazing are the animals that survive here.
- Biologists and Ecologists would be fascinated by those animals, but my concern is controlling their numbers to prevent them from harming the residents."
- "Safety first?"
- "The Fortress residents are afraid to venture even as far as Alsig Village.
- Dangerous animals are everywhere, from the Morheim Snow Field right in front of the Fortress to the Patamor Ridge Path.
- Could you get rid of some of them, [Player Name]? I can offer bronze coins to make it worth the trouble!"
- "Ahh, very good. Go hunt 10 Ruthless Worgs, 10 Savvy Darus, and 10 Ettins.
- That should help greatly. Good luck with the hunt."
- "The task is mine."
- "Ah, it must be too much for you.
- Never mind, I'm sure there are other capable Daevas who want Coins"
- "Some other time"
- Did you get them all? That was fast."
- "The task is complete."
- "Thank you. Here are the coins I promised.
- Our residents thank you too, [Player Name]"
Nott promised you bronze coins if you hunt the fierce animals around the Fortress.
You hunted Worgs. Ettins, and Darus and received the coins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.